Physiotherapy at Home – Home Visit Service
As the colder weather creeps back and winter approaches, we like to remind our patients about our Home Visit service where you can receive Physiotherapy at Home. We understand that it is not always practical or possible for patients to attend our clinics and so we offer them the option to have one of our Chartered Physiotherapists travel to them to treat them in the comfort of their home.
- Receive Physiotherapy Treatment in the comfort of your own home
- Increase confidence and ability for day-to-day tasks around the home
- Your Chartered Physiotherapist can assess your surroundings and carry out a risk assessment to aid with falls prevention and stability around the home
- A loved one can be present too if you wish to have them at your treatment session(s)
- You can block book appointment times to build a routine of treatment sessions
Our Chartered Physiotherapists work with patients on a case-by-case basis to help them get and feel better. High-quality Physiotherapy Treatment is effective for many injuries and conditions such as back pain, arthritis and even for post operative conditions such as total hip and total knee replacements. Physiotherapy at home works towards a goal based outcome where the patient and the Chartered Physiotherapist work towards achieving shared and agreed goals.
Read what our patients have to say
“This was my first time ever visiting a physiotherapist so I was a bit anxious and didn’t know what to expect. I was put at ease straight away and felt really comfortable about my treatment because of the consultation and explanations I had before hand.” – Una, Dublin
Meet our Team of Chartered Physiotherapists
Our team of Chartered Physiotherapists are all registered with the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (MISCP) and have many years worth of experience and education to their name. As part of the PhysioCare team, they are all friendly and approachable and make sure to explain your treatment and treatment plan to you. Click/tap here to Meet our Team.