The Better Neck Programme
“I have reduced my headaches (going on 3 – 4 times a week for five years) to once every two weeks and they last for no more than a minute and I haven’t taken medication in 3 – 4 weeks” – Past Class Participant
Do you have:
– Neck Pain?
– Shoulder Pain?
– Upper Body Pain?
– Limited in day-to-day life?
– Living in pain?
– Not considering surgery?
– Tired of the implications?
We can help
The Better Neck Programme is a rehabilitation class for people who suffer from traumatic or chronic (long-standing) neck and/or shoulder issues. It is led by Chartered Physiotherapists who focus on the treatment of these injuries. Evidence shows that active rehabilitation and exercise therapy improves recovery in neck and shoulder pain and also in whiplash associated disorders (WAD). The class is held in our spacious PhysioGyms in Blanchardstown (32 Clonsilla Road, Dublin 15) and Carrickmines (Carrickmines Manor, Glenamuck Road, Dublin 18) and is made up of people like you who suffer from pain in the neck, shoulders and associated areas. Class participants will learn how to pro-actively manage the problem with the aim of helping you to get and feel better and back to a pain free life. The Better Neck Programme has a strictly limited class size to allow the Chartered Physiotherapist who leads the class can spend one-on-one time with each participant. The class runs once a week for 8 weeks and costs €160. Please see the timetables below:
Starting soon – contact 01 531 0001 for details .
Call us on 015310007 to book a place on The Better Neck Programme
“helping you get and feel better”
What Should I Do If I Have Neck Pain?
1. Get an assessment from your Chartered Physiotherapist, GP or other medical practitioner as soon as possible.
2. Use heat and analgesics (painkillers) for pain relief.
3. Avoid the use of collars and begin light movements or consider an active class such as The Better Neck Programme at PhysioCare.
4. To the best of your ability – continue with your normal daily routines and if possible stay at work.