Jobs at PhysioCare
PhysioCare has been providing high quality Physiotherapy Treatment and associated services in Dublin for almost twenty years. In this time we have built a loyal following of patients and fostered extensive links with GPs, Consultants and Specialists around the country. At least 80% of our patients are referred to us by friends and family. Our staff enjoy working in our custom built clinics and PhysioGyms around Dublin in an environment which supports career and educational growth and development. Our Physiotherapists are supported by a comprehensive admin team with dedicated accounts, legal and sales and marketing departments. We have won awards as recently as 2016 for our excellent customer service and also have a customer care manager on board to maintain patient and client relations. Below you will find our current list of available jobs vacancies.
Current Career Opportunities
Chartered Physiotherapist Required:
About the Role
Helping you get and feel better has been our motto for over 15 years now and we are currently seeking Chartered Physiotherapists who also work towards the same goal.
The role is:
– Based in custom-built, state-of-the-art clinics .
– Includes use of our rehabilitation PhysioGyms.
– Full-time working hours.
– PAYE or Contract positions.
– Treat a wide and varied caseload.
– Supported by admin, accounts, legal, sales, marketing and digital teams.
Benefits of Working at PhysioCare
Just like how we nurture our patients with the highest quality continuum of care; the career progression of our staff is also supported with:
– Clear pathways and progression.
– Competency based structure.
– Internal training.
– Study leave availability
– Training and development.
– Weekly mentor sessions.
The successful candidates will meet the following requirements. These are important to ensure we offer the highest quality of care to patients to maximise their outcome:
– Enthusiasm for patient care and outcomes.
– Current and valid member of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (ISCP).
– Current and valid professional indemnity insurance in place.
– Defined USP or actively working towards developing one.
– Physiotherapy honours degree holder.
– If you have 2-3 years post-grad experience (private practice experience a plus) this is an added bonus but not essential.
Please e-mail your CV and Cover letter to Hilary at firstname.lastname@example.org