About the Role
Helping you get and feel better has been our motto for over 17 years now and we are currently seeking Chartered Physiotherapists who also work towards the same goal. The role is:
- Includes use of our rehabilitation PhysioGyms
- Full-time working hours
- PAYE or Contract positions
- Treat a wide and varied caseload
- Supported by admin, accounts, legal, sales, marketing and digital teams
Benefits of Working at PhysioCare
Just like how we nurture our patients with the highest quality continuum of care; the career progression of our staff is also supported with:
- Clear pathways and progression
- Competency based structure.
- Internal training
- Study leave availability
- Training and development
- Weekly mentor sessions
The successful candidates will meet the following requirements. These are important to ensure we offer the highest quality of care to patients to maximise their outcome:
- Enthusiasm for patient care and outcomes.
- Current and valid member of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (ISCP).
- Current and valid professional indemnity insurance in place.
- Defined USP or actively working towards developing one.
- Physiotherapy honours degree holder.
- If you have 2-3 years post-grad experience (private practice experience a plus) this is an added bonus but not essential.
Please e-mail your CV and Cover letter to David at email@example.com